Ranking on Google is hard if you use a generic strategy.
Skip it and consider the following:
- Don’t overwhelm – outsmart. Analyze your competitors to search for their weaknesses.
- Create the right strategy that considers a lack of quality content and outdated information.
- Focus on priorities.
- Create content for a human first and only then optimize for search engines.
- Simplicity is key.
- Consider users’ intent.
- Never hire copywriters – cooperate with experts who can create something new and unique.
- Draw a unique design.
- Optimize with the parameter E-A-T.
- Use White Hat SEO
- Promote one social media account
- Analyze and fix.